Sunday, August 17, 2008

Overcast Day

It has been overcast all day, blaa!! Got up at 6:30, a little later than normal, jumped in the shower while Bridget let Fred and Nipper out then cooked breakfast of eggs, bacon, grits, toast and coffee, it was yummy. Been slow at the FD with one EMS call since 8am, yesterdays shift had 12 calls. We have 4 stations, 3 engines (pumpers), 2 ladder trucks, 2 rescue units, a reserve engine, and I drive the shift commanders vehicle, a 2004 F-350 crew cab. Like Dee, I watched the race in Michigan, Bridget and I enjoy watching NASCAR. That's it for now, see you in chat.

Stay Safe

1 comment:

  1. Rain there too? It has been raining here for 2 days and more to come. I know we need it, but I might be tired of it before it goes away. At least it has cooled things off in Texas in August. We are still anxious to catch up with you and Bridget in Tunica. Hope it works.

    Dortha

    ReplyDelete