Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cleaning

Got off from the FD heading to the house for breakfast by Bridget. Cheese omelet and bacon with orange juice. After breakfast I headed down to my mom's house in Crystal Springs, MS to meet the carpet cleaners. I got home about 12:30 and Bridget made sandwiches for lunch. It is nice having her at home, she feeds me well. She is still working on cleaning out closets and separating items for Goodwill, garage sale, throw away and take with us. After lunch I took a nap. Working at the mall from 3-11 today and tomorrow so I won't make chat. Temps down to 16 degrees tonight with a high of 36 tomorrow. Trying to stay warm.

Stay Safe

1 comment:

  1. You're in Mississippi and it gets down to 16 at night!!! That's Celsius, right? I think it's illegal to get to 16F in MS.

    gypsy

    ReplyDelete