Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sign Is Up

Got home from the FD, my brother Bill from Arkansas was in and came by to pick up a work bench from our garage. We got that loaded and talked a while then headed out. I went over to the electrical job (2 hours). I installed a 50 amp outlet at a friends house for her motor home. Her son called me and wants me to look at his storage room to wire it. I am waiting on his call right now. We got the email from the Realtor to put the sign up, that was done shortly after noon. THIS is the listing. I may go play golf after work tomorrow.

Stay Safe

3 comments:

  1. Time is flying and before you know it you'll be on the road... Keeping busy like you do helps a lot...

    Have Fun & Travel Safe
    (((HUGS)))
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good John...Now wathc it sell real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very comfy home, I hope that someone will fall in love with it very soon.
    Then Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete