Thursday, December 17, 2009

Good Day

Got off from the FD, 11 calls yesterday and last night, then headed to the mall. Usual mall day except we had our Christmas party which was catered by Mint Restaurant. After lunch, much to my surprise they gave all of us a Christmas bonus then had a few drawings for prizes. I ended up with a gift card for Barnes and Noble and a dinner for two at Mint Restaurant, sweet.
I got off at 2:30 and dropped off some of the leftover food at the fire station. I got home and refrigerated what I had then went to Sears to order a microwave/vent a hood. Ours burnt out yesterday morning. Delivery is expected Jan 12th. Left Sears and picked up Fred from the dog hotel and brought him home, he was happy. From there I headed out to Bass Pro Shop to pick up a hand held GPS unit (Garmin eTrex Venture HC) that we will use during retirement. As I was leaving Bass Pro Shop (4:45pm), Bridget called and said they had just finished eating and were getting on the road heading back to MS. They will most likely stop somewhere tonight and arrive tomorrow. I work the mall 7-3 tomorrow.

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment