Wednesday, June 15, 2011

10 Penny again.

Woke up at 7:30 but our bodies thought it was 8:30. Our bodies still think we are on Eastern time. LOL We were busy today catching up on laundry and other household stuff. John and I took a trip the mall to buy him some new shorts. Since he has lost some weight his old ones were in danger of falling off. LOL We also visited the fire stations and stopped in to see my friends and former co-workers at TSC. It was good to visit with everyone.

Tonight we went over to Annie’s. Bob and Marcy were there and we decided to have a rematch of 10 Penny. Marcy won the first round and I won the second. Wow! I finally won a game. LOL

DSCN3800

Annie waiting for me to sit down and make my play. I had to have to popcorn.

DSCN3801

Dad ready to purchase extra cards.

DSCN3802

Dad making a play.

DSCN3804

John waiting for me to pass him his cards.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're having fun and won at 10 Penny!!!
    Have fun & Travel safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you all together I know that you all had fun. Wish we could have sat down with all of you and played a round.

    ReplyDelete