Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hot water heater.

John went to Crystal Springs this morning to replace the hot water heater at his Mom’s house. He had to make several trips to the hardware store so it took longer than he thought. Mom Hatch and Aunt Martha returned home yesterday after a long visit with Harold in Florida. They enjoyed their visit and are doing well.

Annie picked me up for lunch and then we went Christmas shopping. Even though it was a work day the parking lots were filled with cars. I guess a lot of people took the day off to go shopping.

Tonight Annie and I went to a jewelry party hosted by her nephew’s wife in Brandon, MS. It was a full day but I enjoyed spending it with my sister.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Those hot water heaters are heavy if you gotta get it out of the basement..which MacGuyver had to do! John is a good son.

    ReplyDelete