Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow and Ice in Mississippi

Woke up to 25 degrees, snow and ice.  Oh no.  You know what that means.  The drive to work will be crazy and long.

This is all the snow we had in the campground this morning when I left to go to work.



This is the second of five wrecks I passed on the way downtown.  

O


It took me over an hour to get to work.  John worked at the mall until 7 tonight.  I can't imagine anyone wanting to go shopping in these temperatures.  I will be so glad when this cold nasty weather is gone.  Tonight the low is supposed to be 18. Brrrrrrr!

I think the only person who really enjoyed today's weather was Ava. 
Ava all bundled up and ready to go out.

Ava enjoying the snow. 

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.


1 comment:

  1. We tried to walk on the beach today...bad idea. When we got back we went inside and stayed there all day, shades drawn...Winds are howling...reminds me of why we left Illinois.

    ReplyDelete