Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mom Hatch Improving

John and I visited with Mom Hatch this morning.  She is eating well and sitting up today.  They are giving her pain medicine as needed.  The doctor will probabably send her to the rehabilitation center to recuperate for a few weeks before releasing her to go home.

This afternoon my sister had a gathering at her house to celebrate my birthday.  The weather was nice and warm today we actually got to spend time outdoors. 


Shelby
Shelby wearing her dress Annie (NeeNee) made for her.
John and Ava
Robert and Shelby
John, Ava and me
Ava telling everyone goodbye.

For dinner tonight we had chosen to go to Cerami's, our favorite Italian restaurant, but it was closed.  We ended up at Twin Peaks.  The food and service were both great. 

We enjoyed spending time with family today.  Thank you to everyone for making my birthday so special. 

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know but when we had to say good-bye to our grand kids we either one had dry eyes and they just lived an hour away. I guess we are really silly!!!

    ReplyDelete