Saturday, March 5, 2016

All settled in at Indian Springs State Park.

On Monday we were up very early and on the road to Indian Springs State Park in Flovilla, Georgia.  The trip was uneventful and we arrived around 4:00 p.m.   Our friend Dick was waiting at the campground to greet us.  We will be volunteering as the group camp hosts.  It is always fun to work with Dick.

Tuesday I celebrated my birthday with John and Dick at Jimmy's Restaurant.  Good food and lively conversation.

Dick, me and John.

The weather here as been cold at night....in the mid 30's.  I am not liking that. Next week we are supposed to have temperatures in the 70's and I can't wait for that. 

Today my parents are celebrating their 57th wedding anniversary.
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.  Love you.

Laugh everyday.   Happy trails.  Stay safe. 


2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to the two nicest folks in the world. Hope you have a great day and many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful that they got to enjoy this anniversary!! Miss you two!

    ReplyDelete