Friday, May 22, 2009

No Rain Til 2

Woke up this morning around 8:30 with a day full of outside projects. After breakfast I checked the weather on the computer and the rain would not be here until 2pm so I started on changing out the cab roof lights, removing the amber lights and replacing then with smoke LED lights. I removed the first one and the rains started, got all my stuff put up and headed inside. It rained pretty much all day off and on. I eventually changed all 5 lights out. The rest of the outdoor projects have been put off until another day. Bridget went to a local Mexican restaurant for lunch with Kay, Amy, and LeAnne. One of the painters showed up at 10:15 for an estimate. Still waiting on one more and the price from another one then we will be set to hire a painter for the inside.

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment