Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Visit with Mom Hatch and Aunt Martha.

Mom Hatch and Aunt Martha came by for a visit. We had lunch together before John went to work at the mall from 3 to 11. They are doing well. Fred remembered them and was happy to see them.

Tonight Bob, Marcy and I played 10 Penny. Marcy won a game with a low low score of 10. Wow! I think that is the lowest score I have ever seen. I was the biggest loser with a whopping score of 515. The cards just didn’t like me today. LOL It was fun though.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. I agree on your comment of "Laugh every day" We had lots of laughs today. Love your banner photo.

    Mike and Dee
    http://gonerving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think I hold the record for high score? Sorry we missed you guys on this trip but we had to get out of this weather. We had to have some dry days before Sherri goes back to work.

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete