Sunday, November 3, 2013

John back at Renaissance.

THURSDAY:

John started back working at the Renaissance Mall today.  He had the 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. shift.  That is so early but I know we will get used to it. 

It rained all day today and into the night. We were lucky because there wasn't any lightening or thunder, just lots of rain. 

FRIDAY:

John back at the mall 7:00 to 3:00 again today.   Sunny skies and warm temperatures.  

My sister and I are helping Robert and Kelsey with planning Ava's birthday party.  Can't believe she will be two years old November 10th.  

Ava enjoying a day at the park.

SATURDAY: 

Annie, Mom and I went shopping for Ava's birthday gifts and some party decorations today.  We also went to Dillards to check out the sale on mens' shorts and shirts.  John was badly in need of some new ones and this was the best time to buy.  I got him six pair for $3.99 each.  What a bargain!  John was happy to get them.  He should be set for summer clothes.

Later tonight we went over to Bob and Marcy's for some card games.  As usual I got beat. 

SUNDAY: 

John was off today.  John, Fred and I went out to my sister's house to visit with her and Terry.   We don't get to see Terry much as he works crazy shifts at Nissan.  Their new dog Rimy is adjusting well and enjoying being spoiled by them.  Fred and Remy got along just fine. 

Rimy.  

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are in for a great time in the home digs...Always good to be around for the holidays...We hope to be outta here shortly after Thanksgiving..but I still see many possible glitches..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember from last year what exactly John does at the mall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the Facilities Maintenance which includes the Safety Department and Landscape/Lawn maintenance Department. We work on everything outside of the stores.

      Delete