Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Back home in Mississippi.

TUESDAY:

Up early and on the road by 9:00 a.m.  The trip was uneventful and we made it to Timberlake Campground before 2:00 p.m.  We were lucky and got a site up front on the corner.

Crossing over into Mississippi.

We visited with my Mom and Dad and my sister Annie later in the afternoon and went to visit Robert, Kesley and Ava later that night.  I can't believe I forgot to bring my camera.  

WEDNESDAY:

Tonight we went to Logan's Roadhouse for dinner with Mom and Dad then out to Annie's house for a round of cards. 

Mom and Dad.
John visiting with Annie and Terry's dogs, Ashe and Remi.
We played a round of golf and Mom beat us with a score of 19.  
Dad handing over a King or Joker to John.
John making a play. 

We went home early because John will be working at Renaissance Mall tomorrow.  

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe. 

3 comments: