Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

2008 has been great and we are looking forward to 2009 when I retire and we start our new life as full timers. I hope each of you have a safe new year and please don't drink and drive.

Today we were up at 8:30, this will change on the 5th as I have to go back to work, it will then be 6 am wake ups. Bacon and pancakes for breakfast then a last trip to TSC to pick up Bridget's last paycheck. Went by the bank and Sam's then Wal Mart. Stayed home the rest of the day watching football and movies.

We grilled out rib eyes, T-bones and New York strip steaks with green salad, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, green beans with cakes and pies for dessert. Bridget and I, Bridget's mom and dad (Bob and Marcy), Bridget's sister and her husband (Annie and Terry), my brother and his wife (Harold and Sandie) and my mom.

Fireworks have started going off around the neighborhoods and Nipper is starting to go crazy. She is our border collie and doesn't like fireworks or thunder.

Being in CST we get to see the ball fall at 11pm. Have a safe and happy new year.

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment