Friday, March 20, 2009

Prayer Request

Fred usually gets up at 6am like clockwork but this morning woke up at 9am, he never sleeps that late. I had set the coffee pot to turn on at 8, Bridget said I smell coffee but since Fred was still asleep and I didn't smell coffee so we went back to sleep. At 9am it was 37 degrees, we went for our morning walk and then had breakfast of bacon, eggs, skillet taters and onions, and toast. Since we would be out most of the day I cleaned the carpet.



Our site at Warriors' Path State Park

















Arriving at the race park.




Walked through the back display area.




Getting closer...




At our seats



That first car you see is Jimmie Johnson 48




Jeff Gordon practicing



Jeff Gordon going to the garage





Souvenir area, Annie wanted a T-shirt from Jeff Gordon



Vendors area





One of the numerous camping areas, they were all this full.


My sister called me last night and told me my mother was diagnosed with chronic leukemia, she is going to talk with the doctor and call me back with more information. Please say a prayer for my mother.

Stay Safe

4 comments:

  1. Sherri and I are so sorry to hear about this. We will say many prayers for her. Please keep us all up dated...prayers go out for you too.

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are having a fun time, but so sorry to hear about your mom. Of course prayers are being sent..Will be thinking of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, Mom Hatch is in our thoughts and prayers. I was so glad to see her at Mom & Dad's 50th. I hated to hear the news when Bridget told me. Again, she will be in mine and Terry's thoughts and prayers. Love Ya - Nee Nee

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, I am so sorry about your mom.....will keep you all in our prayers. How old is Mom and do you know what type she has...CML?Very big hugs to all of you.
    Molly & Bob

    ReplyDelete