Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rain, Again, Still

Rained this morning until 10'ish. I went down to the PO to mail some stuff to my sister, then by the drugstore to pick up Bridget's prescriptions for the next 2 1/2 weeks and then to WalMart. After I got home we had leftovers for lunch. It had stopped raining so I pulled the trailer out and was going to wash the front and back but didn't realize how dirty the rest of it was so ended up washing the whole thing except the roof. We should be ready to roll out Monday morning when I get home from the FD. It started raining again about an hour ago and is going to continue on into the night. They say tomorrow will be partly cloudy, we will see. Working the mall on the 3-11p shift, it is slow with the rain. Renaissance is an outdoor mall.

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment