Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bad Side Of Vacations

Normal FD day, not much going on today. Caught up on paperwork, that is the only bad thing about vacations is catching everything back up when you get back. Should have everything I need to start the exhaust brake install tomorrow which I plan to do myself. Hopefully a less then 6 hour job. Finished another evaluation today with 3 more due next month. Bridget is working on getting the rooms ready for painting. I hope to get the house on the market before the end of May.

Stay Safe

2 comments:

  1. It won't be long you won't have to catch up after a vacation, you'll be on permanent vacation. I'm excited about you getting the house up for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. evaluations?? I guess this is employees?? I see you post about doing them often but never understood what type.

    ReplyDelete