Saturday, April 18, 2009

June Vacation

Home from the FD. Went to Lowes to try to figure out how I was going to make a stand for the satellite antenna. As I was walking in I saw the outdoor lawn furniture and then it dawned on me that I could just use the base of an outdoor patio umbrella. Purchased the base and went home, took out the pipe I bought the other day and it fit into the umbrella stand. Put it together and set up the dish. Went inside the trailer and turned on the TV and dish receiver, in a few minutes I was watching TV. After that project was complete I headed inside to put the cabinet doors back on in the master bathroom, done with that. Lunch then planning our June vacation up to Gettysburg, PA. Most of it planned out and some reservations made then was off to the mall to work 3-11.

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment