Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another Showing

John will be at the mall today 3 to 11.  This morning I had my annual physical so I played the hurry up and wait came at the doctor’s office. So much fun….Happy Happy Joy Joy. LOL  Blew the whole morning.  When I finally got back home John and I decided to go to a specialty hardware store to look for slides to be mounted in some of our cabinets in the RV so that I can reach them.  I am so vertically challenged! 

Got a call from a realtor tonight.  They will be showing the house tomorrow at 1:00 p.m.  This will be the second showing this week so far. I will keep my fingers crossed. :)

Update on Ina Jo:  She is still in ICU but is slowing improving.

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Our thoughts and prayers are with Ina Jo.

    Two showings in one week,I think thats a very good sign. :)

    Fingers and toes crossed here that these people are your buyers !

    ReplyDelete