Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dinner at Ellen & Braxton’s

John is still having some problems with his back. He is having to baby it and take it slow. We stayed at the camper until after lunch.

Ellen and Braxton (Joe and Betty’s daughter and son-in-law) invited us over for BBQ ribs tonight. We had BBQ ribs, hash brown casserole, baked beans, broccoli and cheese and some chocolate cookies. Everything was delicious. Thanks Ellen and Braxton for inviting us we really enjoyed it.

After dinner you know we had to play some 10 Penny. Ellen and Braxton had never played so they had fun learning this crazy game. John beat Ellen by five points. Ellen wants a rematch. LOL

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Is John seeing the right chiropractor?
    When I put my back out, I have two that I go to, depending which town I am in. But they put my back in, at the first visit.
    Until the next time I put it out, that is.
    I shouldn't really be lifting and doing the things that I do, at my age!
    Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete