Monday, June 28, 2010

Moving Day, on to Indiana

Up at 7:30 so I could get to the chiropractor one last time before we head out later this morning. My back is getting back to normal but will still take time to get to 100%. After my chiro visit we stopped at a local restaurant for breakfast. We drove back to the trailer and started our pack up. We were on the road by 10 heading to North Vernon, IN. We arrived after an uneventful 3 hour drive of 153 miles. After a miss guided GPS trip in town we finally found the park. Muscatatuck Park is a nice state park with 30amp FHU, located SE of Indianapolis. After setup it was time for a nap. Got into the RV Dreams chat room for a short time. Found out we will just miss Dee and Jim by a week. We will catch up with them sometime I am sure. I don't remember crossing a time zone but we are back on Eastern Time.

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment