Monday, September 20, 2010

Sockey meets a new friend.

I guess you could say today was chill out day. We did not leave the park at all today. John gave himself a hair cut and I baked an orange juice cake. Our internet service sucks out here. It is too slow for me.

The gang got together tonight at Joe and Sherri’s. Everyone contributed to the meal. Our menu included: grilled chicken, a garden salad, squash casserole and orange juice cake. Everything was very tasty. After we finished with dinner Flat Clayton helped Joe with a few dishes.

002

Sock Monkey came along with us and met a new friend Mato the bear.

003

John and I purchased “Law Abiding Citizen” a couple months back and thought the gang might enjoy it so we all decided to have movie night. This is the type of movie that makes you think about our justice system and the effect it has on people. There are some very graphic parts but I think it is a good movie. Every time I watch this movie I see something I did not notice before.

After the movie was over we sat and visited, of course there was lots and lots of laughing. Around midnight we decided to call it a night and made the journey three RV’s down to our site.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment