Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No rain today!

Wow…..a whole day without rain. John took advantage of the nice weather to wash the RV.

DSCN3335

John hard at work.

Today was one of those catch-up days. Catch-up on laundry and all that other good stuff. LOL I finally got around to re-arranging stuff in the closet. I job which I really hate. By the time I finished with that it was time to cook some dinner. Tonight we had cheese and garlic tortellini, steamed brussel sprouts and salmon patties with a parmesan lemon white sauce.

DSCN3338

Tomorrow Dee, Jim, Mike and Terri are driving over from Ashland, VA for a visit. We look forward to seeing Dee and Jim again and meeting Mike and Terri.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Your meal looked wonderful and healthy...but I would be lookin for some ice cream for dessert!! I LOVE Hot Fudge Sundaes!!

    ReplyDelete