Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Bob.

Happy Birthday to Bob Pinner. We wish him many many more.

Slept til 9:00 this morning. Wow! I guess Fred the alarm clock was worn out. LOL After breakfast John returned a call to the purchasing agent at the DRV Plant regarding items that we still have not received. He was on the phone for 30 minutes but I think we have finally found someone who actually listens and understands. Time will tell. We extended our stay here until July 20th so DRV should be able to ship our stuff to us here. Hopefully everything will finally be resolved. This has being going on since March.

Tonight Bob and Molly picked us up and we met Gregg and Lynette (Mac & Netters) for dinner. We ate at the Star Valley Cheese Restaurant. I think we all ordered different burger/sandwiches. The food was good. We even had hand cut fries. Of course I forgot to take a picture of the food, again. I will have to do better next time.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a long wait... Hope you get your package soon! Don't they realize they are holding you up on your adventures! Glad you had a great dinner with the gang!
    Have fun & Travel safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better for me if you don't post pics of your food...I immediately get up and go the the fridge...

    ReplyDelete