Friday, August 12, 2011

Burgers & Corn on the Cob

Yesterday I realized I did not have enough of my medications to last until the RV is out of the shop. Oops!  So this morning we went by Special Effects to get my medications and a few other items we needed.  While there we checked on the progress of the repairs.  Work has begun but the parts have not yet arrived. Hopefully the parts will arrive soon.

After leaving Special Effects we ran a few more errands; our last stop being the grocery store. 

I walked outside with Aunt Eloise and got more flower pictures today.  There is something new to look at everyday. 

006

007

008

009

Tonight John grilled burgers and corn on the cob. We had sautéed onions, peppers and mushrooms to put on the burgers.  It was so delicious. Sorry no picture.  I forgot again.

We played a couple rounds of 10 Penny tonight.  Aunt Eloise won the first round and John won the second.  You know I came in last place again. Oh well, I will try again tomorrow. LOL

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of the flowers... Dinner sounded yummy!!!
    Have fun
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Sherri and I had a wonderful time in Arkansas and got to see manny things. We went to Rising Star COE and it is a great park. If you are ever in that area try it out. There was no one there when we arrived and I could not believe it. When then got to thinking that most all the RVers are up north in the cool climate not here in the hot summer sun! DUH! Miss you two

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete