Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Homemade soup and Meatballs.

We had a day of misting rain and cooler temperatures.  It didn’t make it out of the 40s.  The next few days will be colder ……in the upper 20 and 30s at night. Not my kind of weather at all.  Since the weather wasn’t  so nice I cooked a pot of homemade soup and 65 meatballs.  We had the soup for lunch and the meatballs are for later to go with the spaghetti and meat sauce.

DSCN6456

This picture doesn’t look very appetizing.  Oh well it tasted good. LOL

DSCN6458

Meatballs everywhere.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. It looks delish ~ I love home made soups!!! It rained here all day yesterday too!
    Have fun & Travel safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to fix some spaghetti but we have so much turkey left I just keep making meals out of the left overs!

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not fond of using my oven..It doesn't seem to bake evenly..Wish I had your counter space too!! Don't know what we will eat through Texas if McGuyver can't grill...Mac and Cheese comes to mind!

    ReplyDelete