Monday, November 14, 2011

Pecans

Not much going on here today. The weather is so warm you would almost think summer was around the corner. I am liking it.

John at the mall from 3 to 11 today. After I dropped him off at the mall I went to the chiropractor for an adjustment then over to Bob and Marcy’s to pick up pecans. Marcy and I picked up almost a whole gallon bag full.

DSCN6318

Here are the pecans. (see I told you nothing much was going on…. You can always tell by the pictures posted.) LOL

Bob and Marcy cracked some of these while I was gone to take John dinner at the mall. Thanks to them I have enough pecans for the Vanilla Wafer Cake recipe I am going to try. I will post a picture and the recipe if it turns out to be a good one.

Later tonight I went back to Bob and Marcy’s to play some 10 Penny before picking John up.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on that beautiful baby girl. Nothing like the Grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the beautiful granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great header that little Princess makes!! We picked up pecans under the Pecan trees in Texas..They were lots of work to shell, though..

    ReplyDelete