Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mike and Leslie have arrived.

Wednesday
John and I went walking in the park and stopped by to meet Mike and Leslie’s friends, Steve and Janelle who are also staying here.  They are from Kansas and have just started traveling full time.  Very nice people.
The leaves on the trees have started to change here.
DSCN9526
Thursday
The weather has been overcast all day long.   The sun was supposed to be shining today.  I think the weatherman got it wrong.  Where is the sun? LOL 
Later in the afternoon Mike and Leslie pulled in and are parked right across the street from us.   Leslie brought me my favorite wine from Michigan.  Thank you Leslie.
DSCN9528
Gato Negro Muscato.  It is so tasty.

DSCN9524
Mike and Leslie’s site.
After dinner we settled in to play a round of golf and a round of 10 Penny.  Leslie won the golf game and John won the 10 Penny game.  Oh well, I guess Mike and I will have to get them on the rematch. LOL
Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment