Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary Joe and Sherri



First off, Happy Anniversary to Joe and Sherri, Joe aka Speedy is a regular chatter as is Sherri when she is in town.

Working at the FD today, not a whole lot going on today. We did have a call for a vehicle that struck a building and when I got on scene I reported the vehicle had left the scene. There was damage to the outside, broken glass, wall bent in but intact. I asked a lady that was sitting there if the vehicle had left the scene. She said "No, it's inside". Sure enough the vehicle was inside, it had knocked the wall loose at the floor, the car drove under the wall and the wall came back down, I have pictures and will load them tomorrow. That's it for now.





1 comment:

  1. John I have some vidio if I can find it I will send it to you. Might be the same lady. Thanks for the mention

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete