Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11 Ceremony



Left the campground this morning heading for the FD but had to run by the house first, I forgot my FD radio and also had to pick up a fridge pack of TAB for Bridget. We had a 9/11 ceremony at the FD this morning shortly before 9am, every year since 9/11 we have had one in the memorial garden in front of the station. My shift had just come on at 8 and we could not believe what we were seeing on TV. REMEMBER 9/11, never forget.


Hospice Ministries next door fed us lunch and we appreciate all they do for us. Other then that it has been a quiet day. Back to the campground when I get off.




Stay Safe

1 comment:

  1. God Bless you and all your fellow firefighters... You are indeed all heros to me.

    Have Fun & Travel Safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete