Monday, September 14, 2009

Long FD Days

Well our realtor has emails out to the Realtors with the clients that have done the second look and the one from last night. I am working 3 double shifts in a row. I started this morning at 8am and will get off Wednesday morning at 8am then to the mall to 3pm. Thursday back to the FD at 8am and get off Saturday at 8am then to the mall to 3pm. Sunday will be the last of the doubles starting at 8am and getting off Tuesday at 8am then to the mall until 3pm. Then I will be back on my normal 24/48 hour FD shifts starting Wednesday morning. I got tired just typing that.

Stay Safe

1 comment:

  1. Boy, John, that does sound like a lot of hours! Wears me out to read it.
    Don't forget to take your vitamins.
    You don't need to come down sick.
    Happy Trails, Penny, TC

    ReplyDelete