Sunday, June 3, 2012

Last day at Gold Head Branch State Park

Today was our last work day and our last day at Gold Head Branch State Park.  We met up with Joy and Steve to do the cleaning rounds this morning and we were completely finished before lunch.  The park attendance is low so there hasn’t been enough traffic in the bath houses to mess them up.  It made for a light work day.  We have really enjoyed meeting Joy and Steve and hope to meet up with them again down the road somewhere.

This afternoon John and I walked over to the ranger’s station to turn in our time sheets and keys.  The employees here have been very pleasant to work with.  

While John packed up the outside stuff for our road trip tomorrow, I got busy cooking dinner. 

DSCN8062

Steamed broccoli, grilled chicken and angel hair pasta with Alfredo sauce.

Later tonight when I took Fred out I noticed how bright the moonlight was.  I thought it looked really cool and tried to get picture of it.

DSCN8066

DSCN8070

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

 

1 comment:

  1. That sure looks like a good dinner. I think you could have dined by moonlight!!

    ReplyDelete