Monday, June 11, 2012

Rain, Rain….you really need to go away!

Nothing going on here but rain.  I really wish it would go away.  It has rained almost the whole time we have been here.  Yesterday we made a Wal-mart run for a few things.   That was a nightmare.  It seems everyone in town was in there and trying to check out at the same time.  We spent more time at the check out than shopping. 

Today we didn’t leave the park.  We actually managed to get a short walk in between the heavy rains.  Since there was nothing to do John gave me a pedicure.  He is so talented. LOL

DSCN8165

I think he did a real good job.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay Safe.

3 comments:

  1. Jon did a wonderful job! Since we're 75 miles minimum from the closest pedicure I need to see if Kevin has those skills as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are the second blogger this week who's hubby gave her a pedicure!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ticklish on my feet...NO ONE gives me a pedicure...However, a really hard foot rub feels great! Send some of that rain our way..everything is drying up!

    ReplyDelete