Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Salmon for dinner.

We rode into town after lunch and stopped off at Sam’s where Mike bought batteries for his RV.  John and Mike dropped Leslie and I off at K-Mart while they went back to the campground to install the batteries.  We knew it would take them a little while so we were fine with shopping and hanging out.  As we were making our way back home John remembered I wanted to get my hair cut and pulled into the Jackson Hair Academy.  The students were already gone but the lady who runs the place cut my hair.  She kept cutting and I was a little nervous at one point and thought I might not have any hair left. LOL  She did  a great job and I think I will enjoy it. 

By the time we got back home it was time to start dinner.  Mike grilled salmon, Leslie prepared quinoa and fruit salad and I prepared Swiss chard and wax beans.  The weather was so nice we were able to eat outside.  The food was delicious.  We are enjoying all the fresh vegetables from the organic vegetable farm.  I know we will miss it when we leave this area.

DSCN8989

DSCN8993

Fred wanted to know where his plate was. LOL

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Swiss chard?? My whole veggie garden is "chard"..brown and dead...Hey, I wanted to see your new haircut..(being an old hairdresser and all).

    ReplyDelete