Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dinner with Bo and Kay.

Still enjoying warm weather with no rain or no real rain that is.  We had a few sprinkles but that is all.  John worked at the mall from 7 to 3 today. 

Tonight our friends Bo and Kay came by and picked us up for dinner.  We ate at a local BBQ place called Dickey’s.   This was our first time to eat there.  I don’t remember it being here last year when we came home.  John and Bo had ribs with sides and Kay and I had BBQ sandwiches with sides.  The food was very good….very tender meat.  Sorry I don’t have pictures.  I have a new camera and the batteries were home in the charger. 

Thank you Bo and Kay for a nice dinner and a great night out.

Laugh everyday.   Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. We haven't had one rainy day since we left Illinois...perfect weather every day..unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your live cams...We don't have cameras out here at the lake.

    ReplyDelete