Sunday, January 13, 2013

Early Birthday dinner for Kelsey.

It started raining again here today.  The worst part of it is the temperature is beginning to drop.  Needless to say I am not a happy camper. LOL  

Tonight John and I met Robert, Kelsey and Ava for an early birthday dinner for Kelsey at Friday Tuna’s.  This was our first time to eat at this place.  We enjoyed it very much the food and service were both very good.  I took several pictures but some of them are blurry.  I think my camera is on it’s last leg.  It has been dropped a few times.

DSCN6359

Kelsey and Robert.

DSCN6361

Robert and Ava.

DSCN6363

Ava.

DSCN6364

Ava had a good time tasting everything.

DSCN6372

Kelsey and Ava.

DSCN6379

John and Ava.

DSCN6378

DSCN6386

DSCN6389

Friday Tuna is the newest Japanese restaurant in Jackson, MS.  They have sushi as well has an hibachi grill.  We enjoyed our meal very much….very tasty.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment