Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dinner with the family.

Tuesday night bad weather moved into our area.  Rain with 80 mile an hour winds were expected between 9:00 p.m. and midnight so we pulled in the slides and spent the night at my sister’s house.  Luckily it didn’t get as bad as the weatherman thought.  We returned home Wednesday morning and everything was fine.


John chilling out with Annie’s little dog Gordon.

Wednesday night the  family gathered at Logan’s Roadhouse for dinner.  We were trying to get everyone together before we head off on our travels.  Looks like we will be here a little longer as we still have a few things left to get done…..taxes and fun stuff like that.  Oh yeah!!!


Mom and Dad.


Ava playing with the straws.  She had fun amusing herself. LOL


Kelsey and Ava.  Ava already loves the phone.



Annie and Ava.


Ava and John.


Ava took a few steps while holding Kelsey’s hand.  It won’t be long before she is off and running.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.


  1. Glad all worked out for you..we got the tail end..rain for fifteen minutes and maybe 25mph winds for the same amount of time...envy you starting your journeys..I am already anxious to get back on the road,,but sadly not till end of June this year...Ciao...Loretta and Bill

  2. Great you had someplace safe to go...That's the only thing about heading North we hate..the severe storms...Ava is just a doll...Where are you heading from there?

    1. Heading down to the MS Gulf Coast hopefully by Feb 13 then West to CA, NE to Gillette, WY then up to Kalispell, MT over to ND then down to MO and back home by Nov 1.

  3. OMG -- 80 MPH winds??? Glad everything turned out okay.

  4. We were suppose to have all that weather but it skirted West Monroe and we lucked out. I am not sure if it was bad at the lake in Texas but when we returned home I could not tell if we had any wind damage around here. Stay safe and maybe we will cross paths this year.

  5. Ava looks like a happy little princess.