Saturday, April 5, 2014

Visit with Cousin Tricia and Family.

My cousin Tricia and her family arrived Friday afternoon to visit us and tent camp at Indian Springs State Park.  It was so good to see them.  We always have a great time.

William and Fred. 
Emily and Fred.
John, Emily, William, Bryan and Tricia. Breakfast this morning.  Bacon, eggs, waffles and taters-n-onions and fresh strawberries.  So good.  

Jack and Emily.
Tricia and Bryan.

Tricia and me.
Tricia and me being silly.

Me, Tricia and Emily giving a "foot wave" to my sister Annie. LOL  Annie doesn't like feet so we just couldn't resist.

We enjoyed their visit very much and hope to see them again before leaving Georgia.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey what is it with the arm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just realized I was weeks behind in reading your journal! We have been so busy around here that I have not stayed up with the two of you. John I am so sorry that I did not send you well wishes when you hurt your hand! I will try to keep closer tabs on you from now on. I hope that you are feeling better and that you make a quick recovery. You use your hands all the time and I know that you are hoping the same thing. Here is wishing the best for the healing

    Joe Kris and Sherri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I broke my ring finger metacarpal bone the day before we were to head to GA. Gotta stay away from the ½" drive drills from now on. It is coming along well and I go back to the doctor on the 17th for hopefully the last X-ray and final visit. We leave GA the end of April heading up to the Escapade in May.

      Delete
  3. We are now living vicariously through you two...

    ReplyDelete