Monday, September 29, 2008

A Day Off

Well I have a day off, first I drove by the mall to see about rescheduling 10/5 so I can work an extra shift at the FD. Left there heading to Pearl to drop off my mountain bike for a gear adjustment, arrived at 9 and they open at 10 so I headed to S & S Apache RV center to pick up a 50 amp Power Grip male end for my power cord, they were out of them but have one ordered and will be in today, I left my cell phone number and still waiting for the call. Went to another RV center still no luck. Headed back to the bike shop arriving just before 10, one car in the lot already. Ten and nobody there, 5 after 10 and the other guy leaves. I walked down to the road to get the phone number and give them a call, no answer but did find out they are closed on Monday which was verified by the sign on the door, if I just knew what day of the week it was. Ran by the doctors office to get a prescription for my Crestor then to the house and cooked lunch. I cut up bratwurst, onions, peppers, celery then added pasta served with bread. Bridget came home for lunch. After lunch I drove to Canton for a haircut, back home for a nap. See you in chat.

Stay Safe

1 comment: