Sunday, September 21, 2008

Overslept

Didn't set the alarm clock because neither of us had to work today. We rolled out of bed at 9:56, usually out by 6 for work. Had breakfast/lunch then watched the race. JJ finished 5th. Worked on Bridget's laptop as it only had a black screen, so on my laptop I googled HP with black screen. Ended up unplugging the power cord, removing the battery and waiting 5 minutes. Put it back together and updated some of the programs. I am using her laptop for this post. Bridget is fixing dinner even as I type, don't know what it is but it smells good. See you in chat.

Stay Safe

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if you got your Direct TV but mine come today. The installer should be here any minute. I'll let you know how it all goes on my journal tomorrow.

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete