Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Busy Day

We stayed it the trailer last night, Bridget said the paint smell was giving her a headache. Got up at 7:30 and Ken was here shortly after. He started in the living room and almost finished today. Box ceiling, crown, chair rail, base trim, door, window and walls. He just lacks the mantle and will get that in the morning then start on the other spare bedroom. It will get the ceiling, crown base, 2 doors and walls. Also today Bridget went with me to get my hair cut and got hers cut too. The city had a blood drive this morning so I went up about 9:30 and got out at 11:30. Carpet cleaners showed up a little after 1 and cleaned the trailer and back bedroom. One of the FF's is coming over this evening to see if he can stop the skylight leak. I have to met the guy again for the van, his wife wants to look at it, wish me luck. About it for today.

1 comment:

  1. I've got one more bedroom and bath left to paint, plus some trim in the dining room. My arms hurt just thinking about it. Now with the new tile and countertop, I think I'm going to need to paint the kitchen cabinets...it seems to never end!

    ReplyDelete