Monday, July 20, 2009

Full Day

As I was getting home from the FD, I had a call on the van and met the guy down the street, he looked it over and drove it, says he likes it but will have to talk to his wife first. After breakfast I took Bridget to her doctor's appointment. While she was there I went to Lowes to get some A/C filters for the house, they had 1 but would have to order the other at $58 for the case, one case minimum. I passed on the order and checked the local hardware store and they had 5 in stock. Ken has the 2 hallways done and will start in the living room tomorrow. The carpet cleaner is coming tomorrow as well and will clean the bedroom and the trailer. By lubing the slide rails with a spray I managed to get grease on the trailer carpet, they said they could get it out. With all the painting going on the inside of the house looks like it has been blown up. Furniture and beds and tables and yada yada yada are everywhere. Bridget and Annie are at the garden store getting plants for the outside. Annie is in charge of the plants. That's it for the day.

Stay Safe

1 comment:

  1. You're moving right along. I can't wait for you to have the place up for sale. 2010 will be a great year.

    ReplyDelete