Wednesday, July 29, 2009

RV-Dreamers

Arrived home from the FD, started putting things back in place in the master bedroom, hanging blinds and curtains, mounting electrical and switch plates. Major project was cleaning out the garage, hope the garbage man can load everything in the truck. I called Joe a little after 3, he called Sherri and called me back saying she was getting off. We stopped by the hotel and picked them up just after 4 heading to Azteca Mexican Restaurant in Brandon, in a rain storm. I must say we (Bridget and I, Harold and Sandie and Joe and Sherri) had a great time, I haven't laughed that hard in a while, Joe is quite a character and fun to be around. We left the restaurant, in a rain storm, heading to Bob and Marcy's around 6:30 for a game of dominoes. Again, more laughter and fun had by all. Sherri had to work tomorrow so we called it a night at 10. When we got back to the house Harold and I hauled junk to the street for trash pickup tomorrow. Thanks Joe and Sherri for a great evening.

Stay Safe

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you guys had a great evening.

    Wish you all were with us so we could laugh together.

    Again, thanks for the map info.

    Hugs,
    Dortha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being with all of you made the evening great! I know we will see you again and once more we will have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We played dominoes for the first time when we went to our sons wedding. I'm taking our dominoes with us and hopefully find people to play with on the road.

    ReplyDelete