Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Bridget and I celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary today. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling all that great, I have what they here in Texas call "Cedar Hack" caused by all the cedar pollen in the air. If I am up I don't have a problem but if I lay down, which is how I like to sleep, I start to cough and it last just about all night so I haven't had allot of sleep the last few nights. After the seminars this morning, we had the RV open house. Walking through RV-Dreamers RV's and seeing the modifications they have made for full timing. At 6 was the Western Round Up Square dance dinner. Dinner consisted of 1 1/4 inch cut pork chops, green beans, baked potato, salad, roll and tea. Dessert was chocolate and/or vanilla cake. After dinner the square dancing began. Bridget and I didn't do any dancing but Joe and Sherri tried the "Cotton Eyed Joe". When they got back to the table Joe said he was to old for that. We had a good time tonight. After breakfast tomorrow morning and all the "see ya laters" will be a travel day to Canyon Lake, Texas about 70 miles from here.

Stay Safe

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your anniversary and have many many more.
    Canyon Lake is a grate place to visit.
    Leno

    ReplyDelete