Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wal-Mart and Halloween

John started his day waiting on the Direct TV man.  We were having problems with the dish for the camper so he replaced it.  I slept until 9:00 a.m. and John cooked waffles.  I think I got the better end of the deal this morning. LOL 

I made a Wal-Mart run today for groceries as the cupboards were bare and I do believe everybody and their cousin was in the store.  It was a mad house trying to get in and out of there.  I guess everyone waited until the last minute to get the Halloween stuff.

John worked at the mall 3-11 today so I went over to Mom and Dad’s to play 10 Penny.  Dad beat us both games.  He is getting his practice in before Joe comes back. LOL

I had one large group of trick or treaters tonight.  Still have a lot of candy left.  Need to get it out of the house.

Laugh everyday.  Happy Trails.  Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment