Friday, October 30, 2009

Rain, Rain Please Get Out of Here

John off at 8:00 a.m. from FD today.  Yeah!  He finally got his hair cut.  I think they almost scalped him. LOL  He also took the truck for a estimate on the truck bed damage and went to the insurance office to get the insurance cancelled on the van he sold back in September.  While he was in the office our agent asked him if I would be interested in a part time job.  I will call him on Monday but I don’t want anything that will get in the way of our travel. 

I met with my former TSC co-workers at a local Mexican restaurant for lunch.  As I pulled into the parking lot a storm moved thru here changing the temperature from 80 degrees to 62 in a matter of 20 minutes.  It has rained so much that the officials may cancel the Golf Classic that is scheduled for this week.  (For some reason it rains during the golf classic every year) The rain is supposed to be out of here tomorrow…..we can only hope!  Oh well,  once the rain finally stops I will be unloading some things from the camper to the house.

Laugh everyday.  Happy Trails.  Stay Safe.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are getting back to normal somewhat... LOL Whatever normal is right. Have a SPOOKtacular day!

    Happy Halloween
    Travel Safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete