Sunday, April 18, 2010

Car Trouble

John at the FD for a 24 hour shift today. :) His day started out with car trouble. After fixing his breakfast I was still tired from the day before so I went back to bed. A few minutes after 7:00 a.m. he went out to leave but returned a minute later to say that the car would not start. So, I got up and drove him to work so that I would not be without a vehicle. I went back to bed as soon as I got back home.

Later in the day I drove over to Annie and Terry’s and went with them to return the tables that I had borrowed from our friend Kay for the party. Afterwards Annie and I drove into town to shop at Wal-Mart.

Around 6:30 p.m I left Annie and Terry’s and drove over the the FD with leftovers from the party so John could have something for dinner.

Mom Hatch still in the hospital. Hopefully the tests results will be in tomorrow. She wants to go home.

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

1 comment: