Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cold weather and 10 Penny.

Woke up to very cold temperatures and snow flurries. Of course there was no accumulation. The temperature did not rise to the forecasted 42 degrees.

John ventured out to Lowe’s today to get parts to fix the seal on our dishwasher. Seems like there is always something to work on.

Tonight John and I went over to Bob and Marcy’s for some 10 Penny. Marcy won the first two rounds with a low score of 55. Wow..it was her lucky night. I came in dead last with high scores in the 300s. On the third round I won with a score of 95. I can’t believe I finally won a game. LOL

The forecast for tomorrow morning is a cold 27 degrees. I am ready for the warmer stuff.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. We have been having cold here in Bullhead City, AZ as well.....now they are actually taking about snow coming with the next cold front. I didn't bring snow boots...LOL!

    ReplyDelete