Friday, December 3, 2010

Wiring, Oil Change and Shopping.

Up early to get a start on the day. I was off with Mom to “try” and finish Christmas shopping and John was off to see about the re-wire in preparation for the truck bed to be installed. He also took the Freightliner to get the oil changed.

I was glad to get out of the stores yesterday. The traffic and rude people just irk me! It seems like people have forgotten the common courtesy of saying, “please” “thank you” and "excuse me”. Manners have just gone out the window. That is sad to me.

I was glad I had a small roast cooking in the slow cooker because I sure was tired when I got home.

After dinner John and I went out to my sister’s house. We borrowed her large front load washer and dryer to clean our comforter and quilt. Thanks Annie. While there we watched The Hangover and My Cousin Vinny. She had never seen and we like to watch them again from time to time.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment