Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fred and the red ball.

Got up after 10:00 this morning.   Even Fred slept late.  I guess we are all getting lazy or …..staying in out of the cold weather. LOL

After we got up and got motivated John cooked banana berry pancakes.  They were very good.  I took Fred over to the dog run so he could play and take care of business.  Here are a few pictures of Fred’s adventure today.

002

Fred loves playing with the red ball.

003

004

005

007

008

009

He finally got tired of chasing the red ball.

Tonight I cooked sweet & sour chicken.  I forgot to take a picture of it to post. 

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. Hey sounds good to me. Fred has the life...Good to see you two having fun. Stay out of the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banana and berry pancakes sounds good. You go John. :)

    Fred looks like he's having the time of his life. LOL

    Take care,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that even 'ol Fred is getting healthy..excersizing more...Did he get banana berry dog food too!!

    ReplyDelete